Hey! So happy to meet you here!
I live in a city with a beautiful lake. I love reading, enjoying foods, anything with art, nature and all the pretty things in life.
My top favorites are：
- "old ladies" from Inge Löök
- UNESCO World Heritage
- nature animals
- map cards
- cards from my favourites (please check my received http://www.postcrossing.com/user/sheray/gallery)
- cards from interesting places in your country, or typical for your country
if you have none of them, just send something that you like.
I collect stamps, so PLEASE use real and nice stamps, and if possible send me more stamps equal value as else. If you have some stamps about Christmas ,it would make me very happy.
I would appreciate if you tell me on the postcard:
- something interesting about traditions in your country
- something about you and your dream
- some words on your mother tongue (with translation)
- what is the first thing that comes to your mind when you see or hear the word "CHINA"
And, please, write the date on the card.
THANK YOU AND HAPPY POSTCROSSING!!!