+++I am into exchanging sweets&treats (typical for your country) boxes. Let's share our culture around the world! Contact me for further info, please.+++
Hi there! :)
My name is Anastasia, I'm from Belarus, but you can get cards sent from Ireland or other countries from me because I like travelling and my husband works in Dublin.
I'm fond of music (rock, metal) and visiting concerts, travelling, meeting new people, reading, painting, cooking, watching films etc.
What cards I'd LIKE to get:
- Brandon Lee + "the Crow";
- Foxes, frogs and pears (fruit);
- UNESCO (my UNESCO list https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YkO55Qet5Q-4Qi2tob9dhD0kl90l-E-bmtZ_9nZ5WZg/edit !Received cards are RED!);
- TV-series: The Walking Dead, Grimm, Bones, Elementary;
- Cartoons: WALL-E, How to train your dragon, Penguins from Madagascar, Corpse Bride, Krtek, Sailor Moon;
- Harry Potter (esp. Severus Snape);
- Mushrooms (edible);
- Guinea Pigs;
- Inge Look's old ladies (I have 2, 3, 7, 9, 10, 14, 15, 20, 21, 22, 25, 26, 28, 30, 31, 34-35, 38, 40, 42, 43, 48, 49, 51-58, 67);
- Mythology (esp. Scandinavian and Slavonic);
- Rock and Metal bands (no more Nirvana like this https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/DE-6974129);
- If you are from RARE country I'd like to get the view of UNESCO site of your country;
- I like maxi-cards (a postcard with a matching stamp placed on the picture side of the card, the cancellation is related to the image and the stamp) and special postmarks^^
- СТАРЫЕ советские РИСОВАННЫЕ праздничные почтовые открытки (Новый Год, 1 сентября, 8 марта и тд) - в любое время года)
If you don't have any of my preferences, no worries, just send me a card you'd like to get and explain - why)
- Insects (ladybug, dragonfly or butterfly are OK);
- Bunches of flowers (unless poppies or peonies);
- Hand-made (If you want to draw, do it on the BACKSIDE of the card), selfprinted, folded, used, free, big and AD cards;
- Envelope (unless you send a blank maxi-card);
~ Flyers, pieces of paper, magazines, cardboard, food boxes, photos are NOT postcards;
~ About "cards from holiday" - send them "from origin", when you are there. NO cards brought from holidays please!
~ If you're going to send me a card, write some words in your native language^^
~ If possible use interesting stamps\cancellations. I like unusual stamps on cards.
Liebe deutsche Postcrossers, ich habe schon 3 solche Postkarten - https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/DE-4934981 Es ist genug)) Vielen Dank!
Русскоговорящие посткроссеры, пишите по-русски)) Спасибо!
PS: I register a card as soon as I get it