Hi, I'm Vicky, 27 years old. I was born and grown in Tianjin and currently working in Beijing, China. I love to travel and my next trip will be Sri Lanka by the end of 2012. I will be sooo excited to receive the postcard from your country and hope one day I can make my trip there.
All beautiful postcards with pretty stamps are welcome, and I'm especially interested in receiving(not in specific order):
- Black Dachshund, short hair
- Maximum Card(in envelope please)
- Nouvelles Images
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Famous landmarks
- Hot Air Balloon
- Maps(especially hand-drawn style)
- National Flags
- Card with heart
- Anything to do with Game of Thrones (HBO version)
If you are from the USA, I also like cards that have something to do with the state you live in, such as mapcards or the name (in vintage would be great) of your town/state on it.
Please write something you like on the back of the postcard, and if you don't what to say, here are some tips:
- Something about yourself, where you live, what's special about your town or country.
- Why you chose the card you sent me.
- If you have a pet, please tell me something about him/her!
- Or whatever you'd like to share with me :-)
I am not really fond of mutiple views unless they are exordinary beautiful.
No Ads/free cards please.
Sometimes postcard may lost on the way (crappy China Post). So please tell me when I don't register your postcard after a long time since you sent it out.
If possile, please print out my address(with Chinese), that will help speed up the process!
I'm looking forward to recieving your postcard, it makes my day!