My name is Ekaterina. I was born in Vologda (RU), grew up and learned in the Crimea (Ukraine), then lived in Moscow and in April we moved with a common-law husband and a our cat (Volk) - in Bishkek.
Postcrossing is out of politics.
But... dear for me and us Ukraine, and every person in it, my friends living there, the fruits of their life and work, animals and everything else - turned out to be on fire.
Pain, fear, horror, anger, loss, destruction of life, death - all this is a new reality for every person now from all sides.
We did not make this fatal choice.
Thanks to the Ukrainians for their perseverance and wisdom!
Glory to Ukraine!
Thanks to every person in the world who helps stop this horror created by this "mad old geezer" and for the unity of the world in helping Ukraine!
I believe that everything will be fine, and hopefully soon.
Friends, if your postcard does not arrive for a long time, please let me know. I will definitely register it!
I'm convinced that I'll be happy with any postcard, message, letter received from you) Let it be a map of metro station of your city, sights or panoramas of your favorite place on Earth, abstractions, oddities, images of books, graphic postcards, cartoons, space, art postcards - everything that you yourself would be pleased to send)
The apogee of joy would of course - to receive a letter from you)
Probably the same as many in the world I like: Peace in the world and the well-being of people and animals; receiving letters, reading books (from fiction to neuroscience), hiking and walking around the city, architecture, music (especially rock).
I like to take pictures, although I don't know how to do it professionally. It's funny, but any walk turns into three or more hundreds of photos on my phone)) The photos are stupid, but for some reason it is important to capture everything and share them with loved ones.
I love to travel, of course. True, there were very few places where I was - in Poland, Ukraine, Belarus, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, the Czech Republic, Latvia, Kyrgyzstan and some cities of Russia.
Probably a dream - to visit most countries of the world will no longer come true..
What to write:
- Write whatever you want (bad or good, spontaneously),
- Tell your life story, secret;
- Describe what makes you happy / sad / fearful,
- What do you like to do the most?
- What is your dream/meta/goal,
- Your motto for life or advice for the ages,
- Do you have tattoos? What are they? What is their idea?
- It is also very interesting to know how you found out about postcrossing, why you got carried away, how many postcards you sent, etc.,
- Tell us about your postcard storage system...
P.S: I would be immensely grateful for special
- stamps with the President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky (published by Poland);
- stamp with a message to the russian ship (published by Ukraine);
- other "thematic" stamps or postcards;
- a commemorative stamp to Elizabeth II.