My name is Ekaterina. I was born in the city of Vologda, lived in the Crimea, and now I live with my boyfriend in Moscow. We have a cat named Wolf (in Russian it reads like "Volk").
I convinced that I’ll be glad to any item received from you (postcard, news, letter): Let it be a map of your country or the metro of your city, pictures of sights or panoramas of your favorite place on Earth, your photo, an image of books and tea/coffee, graphic, cartoon, space, artistic postcards - everything that you yourself would be pleased to send) The apogee of joy would, of course, receive a letter from you!)
What I love:
Probably the same as many in the world. Writing and receiving letters, reading books (from fiction to neurology), hiking and walking around the city, architecture, listening to music (especially rock).
I love taking pictures, although I don't know how to do it professionally. It's funny, but any walk / trip turns into three or more hundreds of photos on my phone)) The photos are stupid, but for some reason it's important to capture and share everything with loved ones.
I love to travel, of course. True, there have been very few places where I have been - in Poland (passing through Warsaw), in Ukraine (Nikolaev, Odessa, Kharkov), in Belarus (passing through Minsk and Brest), Germany (Berlin, Potsdam), Italy (Rome, Florence), Switzerland (Lugano), Czech Republic (Prague), Latvia (Riga) and some Russian cities. Hope to visit most of the countries in the world!)
What to write:
- Write whatever you want (even though a thought that came spontaneously, which is completely out of place), of your choice))
- Tell your life story,
- Describe what makes you happy / sad / worried / afraid of,
- What / Whom do you love the most,
- What doesn’t suit you in your life? And what are you planning to do to improve your situation,
- Tell your secret,
- What is your dream / meta / goal,
- What do you do?
- What are you studying to be? And who do you want to become in the end?
- Your motto for life or advice for the ages,
- A phrase in the native language and its translation,
- It is also very interesting to find out how you even learned about postcrossing, why you got carried away, how many postcards you sent, etc.,
- Tell me about your postcard storage system,
- And so on.
What to recommend:
- Favorite books / writers / poets / articles;
- Favorite exercises (sports / psychological / mental);
- Favorite movie / TV series / cartoon / program;
Have a nice day)
P.S. №1: Sorry for the bad English!
- If you are interested in a private swap, I will gladly send you a postcard, and I will accept a postcard from you)
To do this, contact me in a convenient way.
- Or I can please your loved one from you. Send me your postcard with his/her name and address and I'll send it) [thanks for the idea lehvo21]
ul. 6-ya Parkovaya, d.7, kv.8