My name is Katie - 24 years young. I am from Atwater, California. I recently graduated college, and have enjoyed traveling (although now i'm broke). I got my degree in Crim-Forensic Behavioral Science. Currently, I am a personal care aide for an elderly man with Alzheimer's/dementia - still trying to figure out what my true calling is. I love animals. I had many rats, cats, dogs, and even a crow at one point in time. Also, I have a weird obsession with Elvis. I would prefer cards that are relevant to your town/country, but I will be happy with whatever I get. Postcrossing is giving me the opportunity to see places I haven't got a chance to visit - so excited to hear from you =)
- Board games/videos games
- Baseball games - GO SF GIANTS!
Post cards that I would like:
- National parks
- Monuments/Historical buildings
FOR POST CROSSERS IN THE U.S.
- I'm trying to obtain a card from every MLB park, if you could do that it would be much appreciated! So far I have:
* Atlanta Braves - Turner Field
* Colorado Rockies - Coor's Field
* Saint Louis Cardinals - Busch Stadium
* San Diego Padres - Petco Park
Are you not sure what to write about? Here are some ideas:
- Your favorite song/artist
- Book recommendations
- Advice for living a happy life
Follow this! (what got my twin and I into post crossing) ---->http://thelistserve.com
AMIE!! - I received your post card (from Poland) but you didn't give me an ID to register!