I'm a young lawyer, but I don't like my job. I'm fond of theatre and cinematograph. My greatest hobby is postcrossing, but sometimes I like to spend evenings crocheting and reading books also.
I can't wait to receive your postcards!
- Sherlock Holmes;
- Harry Potter;
- picatso (it's not a misprint ;)),
- Pre-Raphaelite Brotherhood, William Morris & Co.;
- teapots, porcelain;
- Cookie Monster;
- old fashion,
- teddy bears,
- bright colours, patterns,
- beautiful ornaments,
- reproductions of famous paintings,
- mailboxes and stamps,
- vintage cards,
- postcards from Vogue, Vanity Fair, New Yorker, Puffin,
- Susan Wheeler,
- b&w photos,
- cards by Olga Kvasha,
- cards by Sergey Sochivko,
- English Heritage cards;
- "How To Be British" postcards,
- Jane Austen,
- Yakov Khalip,
- photos from Lumiere brothers' gallery (Moscow).
And I really want to know something about the place you live in and what is happening in your life now.
I will be glad to read and see everything that was sent with kindness!