I live in Troyes about 150 km from Paris. I am retired, married, I have a daughter and a grandson who live more than 600km away.
my hobbies :
- to read all kinds of books but especially thrillers.
- I collection of card games (advertising and tourism) and stamps from
around the world.
- garage sales,
- board games,
- geocaching even if I prefer cistus (no GPS but only puzzles),
- I like all strange things, ghosts, gnomes, goblins, unexplained
disappearances, curiosities, paranormal investigations, Nurea TV,
- I try to reproduce plants, flowers, fruits (cuttings, seeds, pips) especially
those that I do not know but the result is not always there,
- my family tree, exciting!
- I try my hand at sewing,
on Tuesday evenings, for almost 40 years (with very few exceptions)
we meet my husband, my sister, my nephews and nieces for an aperitif which allows us to find ourselves because even if we live not far from each other we would not see each other not often,
I have no particular wish, all kinds of postcards interest me.