I live with my daughter Julia and husband Alexander in the beautiful city of Kharkiv (1.5 mln people) in the east of Ukraine.
Working as a translator from English into Russian/Ukrainian, I am a great lover of theater, art, music, literature and sports: soccer and biathlon.
My family and my wonderful friends, and my four kitties are the amazing sources of energy for me - they always keep me optimistic and make my life worth living!)))
I would be so grateful for postcards with beautiful stamps of your country, if possible!!
IMPORTANT: I like ❤️ every postcard I receive, so they automatically go to my favorites. I appreciate your every effort of choosing the card for me and buying the stamps to stick to it. Each postcard carries your unique energy!
So I am really happy and thankful about every postcard I receive! Please send a postcard you would like to have yourself. This tells a lot about your personality, and this is so fascinating! To make your choice easier, here goes my list of preferences:
- in spring and summer: nature in blossom!
- in autumn and winter: most beautiful landscapes of your country, urban attractions and cosy home pictures related to these seasons - both photographed and painted!
- movie and theater posters
- beautiful seaside scenery
- art reproductions, sculptures
- royal families
- traditional food of your country
- attractive women, pin-up illustrations
- sexy men
- emotional children, babies
- dancing people
- sports, especially soccer and biathlon - prominent athletes, stadiums, whatever
- theater, music, show business
- Michael Jackson
- wine, champagne, cognac, brandy, whisky, vodka, tequila, beer and any other nice pictures of your country's traditional alcoholic drinks
- city landscapes (especially at night)
- animal cubs
- birds!! any species of them, especially crows, magpies, vultures, sparrows, parrots, owls
- panther cats: tigers, lions, leopards, jaguars; and also pumas
- otters, horses, monkeys and apes, iguanas, frogs, snakes, lizards
- sea mammals
- everyhing that relates to post, especially people working at post, mailboxes, post offices, people writing letters and so on and so forth
- Inge Löök's old ladies (I've got No. 1, 3, 6, 9, 10, 11, 18, 28, 32, 43, 45, 47, 62, 66, 71)
- you may send the most unusual (weird, shocking) postcard from your collection!
- and of course - greeting cards about seasonal holidays: Happy Birthday, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Easter, International Women's Day, Independence / Victory Day, Halloween and any holidays your country are celebrating!