sellena(or Olga) is a member in Ukraine . She has been a member for over 2 years (793 days).
I live in the beautiful city of Kharkiv (1.5 mln people) in the east of Ukraine.
Working as a freelance translator from English into Russian/Ukrainian, I am a great lover of theater, art, music, literature and sports: soccer and biathlon.
My family and my wonderful friends, and my three kitties are the amazing sources of energy for me - they always keep me optimistic and make my life worth living!)))
I would be so grateful for postcards with beautiful stamps of your country, if possible!!
I am really happy and thankful about every postcard I receive! Please send a postcard you would like to have yourself. This tells a lot about your personality, and this is so fascinating! To make your choice easier, here goes my list of preferences:
- beautiful paintings
- royal families
- traditional food of your country
- attractive women, pin-up illustrations
- sexy men
- emotional children, babies
- sports, especially soccer and biathlon - prominent athletes, stadiums, whatever
- theater, music, show business
- Michael Jackson (mostly desired!)
- wine, champagne, cognac, brandy, whisky, vodka, tequila, beer and any other nice pictures of your country's traditional alcoholic drinks
- city landscapes (especially at night)
- animal cubs
- birds!! any species of them, especially crows, magpies, vultures, sparrows, parrots, owls
- panther cats: tigers, lions, leopards, jaguars
- otters, horses, monkeys and apes, iguanas, frogs, snakes, lizards
- sea mammals
- you may send the most unusual (weird, shocking) postcard from your collection!
- and of course - greeting cards about seasonal holidays: Happy Birthday, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Easter, International Women's Day, Independence / Victory Day, Halloween and any holidays your country are celebrating!