I'm 24 yo girl from Poland. I've got head full of ideas and not enough fervor to use any. I am a student of english philology but my english is more a product of my linguistic imagination. But hey, since people understand me it's all I want to achieve. I love creating new words and make them happen :)
My dream trip includes american ghost towns like Bodie and Ludlow (CA), Shaniko (OR), Manhattan, Berlin, Goldfield and Rhyolite (NV), Grafton (UT), South Park, Ironton (CO), Steins (NM). I hope that soon I'll get visa so I could make my dream come true.
Postcards that i like :
- city postcards
- traditional food
- gotochi and other shaped cards
- sea shores
- where's wally postcards
- the simpsons postcards & stamps
- disney postcards & stamps
- greetings from.. postcards from the country of origin, I mean e.g. Greetings from Taiwan sent from Taiwan with Taiwanese stamps on it
- art - especially watercolors (example: city sights painted with watercolors)
- animals, especially rabbits & dogs - golden retriever, french buldog, italian greyhound - also wild animals and seals, bears and pandas
- ocasional cards, like christmas cards during winter and easter cards during spring
- jetoy cats potcards
If you are not sure what to send to me just check out the list of my favourites, it my help and bring some ideas :)
Please no commercial cards - Thank you :)
If you are form United Kingdom: I love Doctor Who series and I've heard that in UK you have stamps with all Doctors Who photos. You know, I'd really love to receive a postcard with a stamp like this :)
If possible, please send a postcard with some nice stamps on.
If you are not sure what kind of postcard send to me, just check out my list of favourites postcards.
I like my postcards stamped and written ;)