I live in northern Poland, near the Baltic Sea. I am a mum of a 8 y. o. boy. I live with 3 cats which I treat as my family members. I am a bookworm (fantasy, romance) and also like to watch movies and TV series. I love creative writing and being in nature. I enjoy cooking/baking very much. In my spare time I like to travel and photograph nature or sometimes other stuff such as historical monuments, food, my cats and beautiful views.
Kinds of postcards I would like to receive the most:
- animals - domestical and wild (wild animals of your country, cats, squirrels, hedgehogs, rabbits, birds, spiders ...)
- nature (trees, flowers, fog, clouds, etc.)
- books, libaries, typewriters
- landscapes (from your country or art)
- places where you're live, symbols of your country, region, traditional designs, patterns and food
- art (famous paintings, modern, fantasy - fantastic creatures, landscapes, etc., steampunk, cats in art and everything else you like)
- retro women (esp. art, 40s, 50s), pin up girls, women with long, beautiful hair
- food and drinks, fruits and vegetables
- stars, night sky
- zoodiac sign - cancer
- superheroes (Marvel, DC Comics), Star Wars
- keys, padlocks, letterboxes, doors, windows, brick walls, stairs, bridges ...
- black&white with colored elements
- mythology, legends, fairytales
- Easter and Christmas cards (at the appropriate time of the year)
- birthday cards in July :)
Please send postcards from their country of origin! (e.g. kangaroo from Australia, pysanka from Ukraine, Berlin from Germany, etc.)
I prefer single view postcards. I like both: photos and art pictures, but please - no 3D cards.
The side with the message is very important so don't send your card blank, please.
Please note the date and, if it isn't a problem, the location in which you are and the current weather (degrees and possibly rain / sun / etc).
If you don't know what to write about:
- what do you like about the place where you live
- your pet(s)
- local food
- most stupid or crazy thing that you've ever done :)
- something in your native language with translation into english
- quote, part of the song, etc.
- some informations about the postcard which you're sending
- what makes you smile and what annoys you
- your biggest dream
- a secret
- your tattoo (if you have any)
Of course you can also write whatever you want! Make yourself free to write something from the heart. I love to read :) My only request - no politics.
If you want to, you can also draw (doodle) something.
I'm not comfortable with postcars with:
- chirdren, babies
- pictures of unhealthy animals/people, war and violence
- private photos
- Christianity related with the exception of famous works of art,
- orangutans, chimpanzees
These are my little oddities, but please respect them :)
Of course, these are just my preferences. I will be happy with every card from you!