My name is Sandra, I'm 29 years old and I live in a small town in The Netherlands called Zuidland. I work as a german teacher. In my free time I like to run, cook, read, go Geocaching, hang out with my friends, bingewatch series and sending cards.
I'm marries to Albert and we have a one year old daughter Julia.
I'm a vegetarian and I love animals. I have 2 cats called Freddie and Kiwi.
I really love all different kinds of music. I love musical songs, ABBA, Sugababes, Lucie Silvas, Within Temptation, Evanescence, 3jS, Paul de Leeuw, Norah Jones, Christmas music.
My favourite movies are: Harry Potter, Love Actually
My favourite tv-series are: McLeod's Daughters, Grey's Anatomy, Spoed, Flikken Maastricht, GTST, Charmed
My favourite books: Harry Potter, fantasy books, romantic novels
I'm a football fan. My favourite club is ADO Den Haag. I used to visit every homematch, but since my daughter was born I only go every once in a while. The rest I watch at home. When she's a bit older we can take her to the games!
I like to receive all kinds of cards but if you need a little help to make your choice; the following are my favourite:
- Greetings from... (your town)
- Animals (especially cats and panda's but any other animal is good too)
- Cards from a zoo in your town/country
- Switzerland, Tuscany, Berlin, Vienna
- Keep calm...
- high tea / cupcakes
- in German, Dutch of English: funny or inspirational quotes
- Olympics (summer, winter, any country)
- Harry Potter
- Cooking (maybe a nice recipe)
- Anne Geddes
- Partnerclubs from ADO Den Haag (Club Brugge, Swansea City, Legia Warszawa, Juventus)
- Seasonal cards
- Anything that has to do with my hobbies
- Postcrosser aus Deutschland: Tierpostkarten von DJH mag ich sehr!
- Cards from a postcrossing meeting
You can choose any card you like! This list is just to help you if you don't know what to send!
I would prefer it if you didn't send cards with nudes/erotics or violence. These cards really make me feel a bit uncomfortable.
Please write me a message on the card, just anything you would like to tell me.
Please don’t send the card in an envelope! I really like the stamps and stuff on the card itself.