I'm looking forward to the postcard from you. Please tell me about yourself, also recommend me a tourist spot of your country through a postcard. Or tell me the color and shape of the mailbox of your country. It's the red and quadrilateral at Japan usually. I thank that you spent time for me.
What I like,
* Airplane : I like passenger planes. I have a plane model of KLM.
* Alphonse Mucha : Japanese loves his paintings. Yes, me too.
* Chocolate : I eat it everyday. I love it.
* Figure skating : I like to watch it.I like many skaters.
* L'Arc-en-Ciel : Japanese rock band. I love their music for over 20 years.
* Moomin : This is very popular in Japan a long time. I especially love the original picture of Tove Janson.
* Postage stamp : I'm collecting stamps all over the world. I'll stick nice stamps of my collection to your postcard. I'm glad if you like it.
* Postcard : I'm stocking postcards more than 10 kg for send to everyone.
* Postcrossing : Of course I love it !!!
* Rubber stamp : I have many rubber stamps.
* Tea : My town is a production area of green tea. I like all kinds of tea.
* Washi tape : Can be bought anywhere in Japan. I have about 150, but they will increase even more...
* ZABADAK : Japanese music group. They are not famous, but I love them.
Thank you for reading,