I'm a graduate student studying chemistry in Berlin, though I come from the USA (Detroit). When not working in the lab making plastics, I enjoy watching anime, drawing, playing the piano, and writing in my journal. I also collect stickers and rubber ducks. Lately I often go bouldering, although I am not very good at it.
I love to travel, so far I have been to: CA, MX, GB, RU, UA (Lviv), CH, JP, SG, KH, ID (Jakarta), TH (Bangkok), 12 US states and 15 EU countries. Places I most want to visit in the future: Iceland, India, Australia, New Zealand, Costa Rica, Argentina, the southwest US, Turkey, Georgia (the country), Vietnam.
I like metal and industrial music. A few of my favorite bands: Rammstein, Nine Inch Nails, KMFDM, Tool, Ministry, Die Krupps, System of a Down, Muse, Depeche Mode, Dethklok, Skinny Puppy.
German-speakers: please write in German so I can practice the language, thank you.
Please no free/ad cards, unless they perfectly fit my interests. All other cards are welcome. I especially like:
- Outer space
- Paranormal (aliens, ghosts, monsters, etc.)
- Weird/dark/horror cards
- Propaganda posters
- Sci-fi, especially old pulp sci-fi, like this style: http://pulpcards.com/pcsets_sci-fi_fantasy.htm
- Comic book covers
- Octopi, squids
- Insects, spiders
- Industrial things: machinery, warning signs, factories
- Famous artists: Zdzislaw Beksinski, Salvador Dali, other Surrealists, Francis Bacon, Hieronymus Bosch, Pietr Bruegel the Elder, M.C. Escher
- Medieval paintings, manuscripts
- Winter views (not Christmas)
- Traditional art or clothing
- From the USA: Lantern press, national parks
Not really a fan of: dogs, multiviews, quotes.
If you don't know what to write: What music do you listen to? What unusual things are there to see/do in your area? If you could have dinner with anyone (dead or alive, you get a translator if needed), who would it be? Any book recommendations, especially non-fiction?
Thank you for reading this far, have a nice day :)