=::= Hi there! Please be patient!! Mexican postal service is not very fast. If your card takes a long time to get here, it is normal. I DO register EVERY card I get... Thank you! =::=
Hi there! I am Rose, a mexican woman, I am a postcard and letter enthusiast since I was a teenager.
I am eager to exchange postcards/letters with other people around the world.
I also like:
- fun pictures (like funny pets, doing funny things)
- a pretty landscape, a special landmark in your city/country
- maps, vintage maps
- vintage or antique looking cards
- coffee, tea, cakes
- black and white pictures
- folk dresses
- quirky, original, creative, different cards (but apt to be seen by my nephews!).
- suicide bunnies (dark or black sense of humor!)
- Please: no ad cards, no folded cards!
Please write down a message on the postcards you send and add the date! I will love to know about you and your country! And can you please share your favorite quote with me?
Let's learn from each other's countries, folklore and ideas!
I travel because of work (consultant, speaker, some administrative work for a non-profit organization) and also because I love looking at new places. I am also part of couchsurfing.org and have enjoyed hosting people from all over the world in my house.
I believe this type of projects bring people together and help create a better world... Thank you in advance for all your postcards!! ;D
Check out this video with beautiful images from Mexico: http://vimeo.com/22968188