This is my second account on Postcrossing, as I enjoy it so much :) I register all mail I receive on the same day, even if I don't log in on a daily basis.
Dec 1 update: I'm traveling at the moment and won't be able to receive or register mail until the end of December. I'm really sorry for the delay! But I will register all the cards as soon as I can :) Thank you for understanding.
I'm really happy whenever I receive mail so thank you for taking the time to send to me!
Most important, I would love it if you could fill up the card with writing, I love to hear from you more than anything :)
If you're wondering which card to choose for me, I'd love to receive anything unusual and non-touristic.. (no view-cards or tourist cards for me thanks)
- books or people reading
- libraries, from the inside or outside
- coffee / tea cups, gatherings, coffee shops (inside or out)
- art cards (of any kind)
- van gogh's paintings
- statues of women
- shops from the outside
- street alleys
- children's book illustrations
- myths or legends from your country
- black and white cards
- really really old cards or reprints
- subway maps
- disney cartoon movie cards (Aladin, Beauty & the Beast, etc)
- the Simpsons or Tintin
- mail related, post offices, post boxes
- native people, their art and customs
- famous figures
- relating to the earth and the environment
- nouvelles images (multiples)
I love seeing interesting and colorful stamps, stamps of different themes, special postmarks...
Feel free to send me a maxi-card or using an FDC, those are great too!
You can check out my received cards here if you'd like to see my collection or to avoid sending me a card I've received before: http://picasaweb.google.com/feefs3
Please don't put your card in an envelope... I love to see cards that have travelled :)