My name is Rosie and I live in a small old town, close to Cologne, Germany - at the beautiful Rhine-Highlands.
There is an old castle in my town, built in 1133 by the Count von Berg. It is one of the largest reconstructed castle in western Germany.
I enjoy artwork, drawing, music, reading books, going to concerts, watching movies and love to travel. And I draw portraits, esp. of musicians.
If you like it, take a look at my portfolio:
** => I especially like:
- cards shot from above or from the air that give a birds-eye perspective!
- City-views and Landscapes (where you live)
- cards with people from your country
- Hotels and Guesthouses
- Roses (because my name is Rosie)
- Anything to do with music
- Fish, Fishing, Fisherman
- Birthday cards in january
- Winter Scenes
** => And:
I collect admission tickets, especially of music concerts. Also sporting events, art exhibitions, museums, famous buildings and more. If you send me some nice Ticket in the envelope it will be GREAT! It makes me very happy!
PLEASE, save your tourist cards(multiview) or comic and advertising cards for those who like them.
I am looking forward to receive your postcards!
*T H A N K Y O U !!*