it's so wonderful to come home after a long working day and discover your cards. I'm a music teacher and beside my profession I have barely freetime. My hobbies are: Music (playing the piano, the guitar, love singing solo and in a choir), Origami (a big passion since 2013), reading books, writing letters, go for a walk with my dog (Rough Collie), love nature and to photograph (especially beautiful landscapes). Recently I started with cards embroidery. Feel free to check my Origami blog on fb --> RuNa PagElla
Sooo ... about postcards. Of course, every postcard is welcome.
I would love to know more about your country and culture.
Please, send me only REAL postcards (no self-printed photos),
NO self-made cards (unless you are very talented).
I love my cards written, dated and stamped. If possible, please, choose a card with standard size. I save all your cards and kind words in an album.
Preferred size: A6
Some ideas ...
- Cards of your hometown / Country / favourite places
- Cards showing traditional costumes / dances / songs / instruments / festivities / fairy tales etc.
- Music related cards (f.e. with Images of composers, instruments)
- Origami related cards :D
- friends from GB: cards related to Jane Austen and Beatrice Potter
- Cards with animals (of course I do love Rough Collies ❤️)
- Cards with homespun philosophies, interesting quotes (please with translation) [if possible combined with a nice image/illustration]
- season's greetings, Easter, Halloween, etc. ...
You don't know what to write?
- Make me curious about your hometown/country ...
- Let me have a little insight in your daily life, your dreams and hopes
- I'm a huge bookworm. So, please recommend me your favorite book or the book you have read recently. Why do you think it was a good book? What is special about it?
- Do you sing in a choir? Which songs do you practise in the moment and which is your favorite song?
- If you are an origami enthusiast like me ... Which model have you folded recently and which one you want to fold next? Which is your favorite origami book?