Hi :D (Olá!)
My name's Rita and I'm 26.
I'm a Work/Organisational Psychologist from Oliveira do Hospital :)
Currently, I'm living in Lisbon (our capital), where I work in the Human Resources field. I'm completely a People person, here:)
Postcrossing is a great way to meet new cultures and new languages and to improve our knowledge about what is going on in the World
I love MUSIC, TV Series, Movies, and Books. :) I'm huge huge fan of Muse. My current favourite TV Series are : Stranger Things, House of Cards, Game of Thrones, Westworld, The Young Pope, Mr Robot. I love the old How I Met Your Mother, and the veeeryy old and good Twin Peaks.
I sing as a 2nd Soprano in Coro Sinfónico Lisboa Cantat. Choirs are one of my passions. I'm a big fan of Eric Whitacre :)
...But what I truly love is to LEARN :D
You can send me all the kinds of postcards! ^^ :D
Some tips/suggestions of postcards I'd like to receive:
- Landscapes of your place
- People: faces, eyes, crowds, friendship, couples, individuals, different cultures
- Postcards with pictures/sentences to think about (With powerful quotes of somebody or pictures that suggest particular situations)
- Something only exists in your place/country.
- Postcards with CHOIRS! :D
- Flowers ♥
- Postcards related to Psychology
- Postcards related to Human Resources
- Music !!
- Postcards with White Roses (rosa branca is the portuguese name to white roses) I love them so much! If you don't have Roses you can send us other flowers as well.
- With nice pictures of dancers (e.g. ballerinas)
- Cards with famous and important people (like Obama !)
- Cards about Movies or Musicians
- TV Series Cards
Do you want to know what you could write me?
- You can suggest a band/singer/music from your country!
- You can tell me what is your favourite book or/and movie and why
- Share with me something that really moves you - your personal cause, mission in the world, what inspires you
PS - If you are a letter-person, you can write me a letter and send me a postcard inside an envelope. I'm fascinated by people's stories. ♥