Hello postcard friends,
My name is Jana, I live in Jihlava, Czech Republic and I'm recent retired.
I've been collecting postcards for many years (from family or friends) and I'm looking forward to getting postcards from around the world.
Besides collecting postcards, I love gardening, genealogy, listening to music and trying to improve my English, because in my youth I had not learned this language.
If you want to make my day, I'm most interested in postcards of your cities and landscapes.
I would like also received a postcard about:
* something special from your country (UNESCO, nice architecture old and also new, famous and unusual buildings and monuments, great bridges, railway stations, museums, theatres, art gallery, university)
* beautiful sceneries, mountains, rivers,deserts, national parks
* traditional art & culture, people on the postcard, mailboxes
* old ladies by Inge Löök,
* blue cats by Irina Zeniuk
* optical illusion art by Oleg Shuplyak, Robert Gonsalves
* flying balloons
* “Greetings from.... card (Postallove), Happy postcrossing from...“ card -
currently have: AT, BA, CA,CZ,DE, FI, FR, JP,NL, SG, SI, TW, ZA
*black-and-white postcards with a splash of colour
Or you take a look in my favorites: there the cards I didn't get yet, but would love to receive ❤️
Please do not sent me any postcard with only animals,cartoon, advertisting and homemade cards. I am not keen also on Christmas and Easter card.
I prefer hand written and stamped card. It would be nice, if you write a word or sentence in your language - please translate into English.
Thank you in advance and HAPPY POSTCROSSING!!!