What I'm reading now: The Boat to Redemption/Su Tong.
A Thousand Splendid Suns/Khaled Hosseini.
I live in Baltimore, Maryland in the United States with my husband and two children (20 and 22 yrs old), plus Bertie, our miniature schnauzer (in avatar post bath). After a career as an attorney, I am a librarian at a medical library. I enjoy reading, collecting postcards, bread making and cooking, mindfulness meditation, traveling and Geocaching.
Please send any postcard you like, but if you want suggestions
*Postcrossing 150th anniversary of postcards meet-up cards.
* Food, especially foods unique to your culture. I am vegetarian (vegan actually), so it would mean a lot to me if the cards showed vegetarian foods rather than meat, seafood, or chicken
* Food package labels - but please neatly cut
* Coffee/tea, Starbucks
* Lilies of the Valley or Peonies
* Pride and Prejudice and Zombies
* Vintage (especially restaurants, hotels, post offices and libraries)
* Manga/Anime, especially Full Metal Alchemist, Demon Slayer, Hello Kitty, Oishinbo, Miyazaki (Totoro!!), Attack on Titan, Death Note, Mushishi, Harlock, JoJo
* Godzilla, Mothra, Gamera and other kaiju
* Political propaganda
* Buddhism-related images
* Streetcars/trolleys, especially when they are in color and the rest of the card is not
* Royalty-any country, current or historic
* Books and libraries
* Halloween or Christmas (non-religious) or holidays from your country/culture
* Santa Claus
* Winter scenes
* Animals, especially schnauzers, goats, camels.
* My favorites are cards I have NOT received.
* Please no birds (close-ups) or clowns. I have a bit of a bird phobia and clowns are just scary
Have a great day!