I live in Baltimore, Maryland in the United States with my husband and two children (18 and 20 yrs old). Everyone's favorite family member is Bertie, our miniature schnauzer. After a career as an attorney, I am a librarian at a medical library. I enjoy reading, collecting postcards, bread making and cooking. I also practice mindfulness meditation. I love Geocaching!
I'm working on a zero-waste lifestyle - probably won't get to zero, but I'm trying. Feel free to send me any tips.
I have been fortunate to travel to various places in the mainland U.S., the U.K., Ireland, Mexico, Turkey, Canada (Quebec, PEI, Toronto), Barbados, Aruba, Puerto Rico (especially Vieques), Paris, Iceland.
Please send any postcard you like, but if you want suggestions:
2018 theme - postcards with polka dots - they can be on anything or just a card with polka dots.
* Food, especially foods unique to your culture. I am vegetarian (vegan actually), so it would mean a lot to me if the cards showed vegetarian foods rather than meat, seafood, or chicken
* Food package labels - but please neatly cut
* Lilies of the Valley or Peonies
* Vintage (especially restaurants, hotels, post offices and libraries)
* Manga/Anime, especially Yo-kai Watch, Hello Kitty, Oishinbo, Miyazaki (Totoro!!), Attack on Titan, Death Note, Mushishi, Harlock
*WWI including WWI fighter planes and related (Red Baron, etc.)
* Political propaganda
* Lancy Cat
* Buddhism-related images
* Streetcars/trolleys, especially when they are in color and the rest of the card is not
* Royalty, especially Princess Diana, German royal family, Russian royal family, British royals (current or vintage cards)
* Books and libraries
* Halloween or Christmas (non-religious) or holidays from your country/culture
* Winter scenes
* Animals, especially schnauzers, goats, camels.
* My favorites are cards I have NOT received.
* Please no birds (close-ups) or clowns. I have a bit of a bird phobia and clowns are just scary
Have a great day!