I think Postcrossing is a wonderful hobby. Lots of friendly people all over the world. It is so nice to choose the card and stamp for receiver and also find that someone else does the same. I really am waiting for your card!
I am a retired handicraft teacher. Last 20 years I was teaching art history and crafts in a vocational school. I live with my husband in a little village in Southern Finland. We have three children and three darling grandchildren! I am totally hooked knitting and patchwork. I love reading a lot, arts, history, swimming, photography (nature, birds). EVERY CARD IS WELCOME!!! but I will be extra happy if the postcard tells about f.e.
- I hope peace on the earth, also postcards of this topic
- new wish LEGO
- B&W people , historical events
- reading people, books, my collection https://www.zonerama.com/ritvapeltola/668918
- sewing, sewing machine
- Der Blaue Reiter, Käthe Kollwiz, Andy Warhall, Frieda Kahlo
- UNESCO WHS
- Tausendschön, Rätsel- und Wimmelkarten
- coffee, tea, bread, sweets
- birds; owls, robins... Photo cards please
- towns as illustrations, famous places
- everything concerning Germany: Deutsche chronik karten z.b. and Ludwig II, Berlin, Papersisters
- PC meetups, now surching Lauscha meetups and other German
- the music and movie stars of 50´s, 60´s and 70´s
- I love Alice´s Adventures, here my collections https://www.zonerama.com/ritvapeltola/662234
- other Children book illustrations, please check my albums here https://www.zonerama.com/ritvapeltola/662234
- suomal postikorttitaiteilijat, kultakauden taide, naivistit, uutena kohteena Suomen lippu kortissa
https://www.zonerama.com/ritvapeltola/659630, UNESCO, kansanperinne, historia https://www.zonerama.com/ritvapeltola/Album/5150141
Please if you have time look at my collections phttps://www.flickr.com/photos/ritvap and https://www.zonerama.com/ritvapeltola/662234
Favourites at https://www.flickr.com/photos/ritvap/favorites and https://www.postcrossing.com/user/ritvapeltola/gallery/favourites
- I love cards and matching stamp; if it only is possible I would be glad.
-- please, I do not like handmade cards and folded cards, .
- no cats, dogs, horses etc.
I hope you´ll put a nice stamp on the card or envelope and some words about you and things you have been doing lately.