I think Postcrossing is a wonderful hobby. Lots of friendly people all over the world. It is so nice to choose the card and stamp for receiver and also find that someone else does the same. I really am waiting for your card!
I am a retired handicraft teacher. Last 20 years I was teaching art history and crafts in a vocational school. I live with my husband in a little village in Southern Finland. We have three children and three darling grandchildren! I am totally hooked knitting and patchwork. I love reading a lot, arts, history, swimming, photography (nature, birds). I am interested in cultures, arts, history and handicrafts. EVERY CARD IS WELCOME!!! but I will be extra happy if the postcard tells about f.e.
- MY VERY NEW INTERESTS ARE HIGUSHI YUKO AND MILI WEBER!!!
- B&W people , historical events
- reading people, books,my collection https://www.zonerama.com/ritvapeltola/668918
- sewing, sewing machine
- Der Blaue Reiter, Käthe Kollwiz, Andy Warhall, Frieda Kahlo
- UNESCO WHS
- national costumes, handicrafts
- coffee, tea, bread, sweets
- birds;owls, robins... Photo cards please
- towns as illustrations, famous places
- states of USA, state flowers
- everything concerning Germany: Deutsche chronik karten z.b. and Ludwig II, Berlin
- PC meetups
- the music and movie stars of 50´s, 60´s and 70´s
- I love Alice´s Adventures, here my collections https://www.zonerama.com/ritvapeltola/662234
- other Children book illustrations, please check my albums here https://www.zonerama.com/ritvapeltola/662234
- suomal postikorttitaiteilijat, kultakauden taide, naivistit, uutena kohteena Suomen lippu kortissa
https://www.zonerama.com/ritvapeltola/659630, UNESCO, kansanperinne, historia https://www.zonerama.com/ritvapeltola/Album/5150141
Please if you have time look at my collections phttps://www.flickr.com/photos/ritvap and https://www.zonerama.com/ritvapeltola/662234
Favourites at https://www.flickr.com/photos/ritvap/favorites and https://www.postcrossing.com/user/ritvapeltola/gallery/favourites
- every card is welcome! I wait anxiously your message :)
- please, I do not like handmade cards and folded cards, .
- no cats, dogs, horses etc.
I hope you´ll put a nice stamp on the card or envelope and some words about you and things you have been doing lately.