Hello! I'm a math-nerd / sports fanatic (especially ice-hockey) who in her spare (ha) time enjoys playing hockey, bowling, reading, jigsaw puzzles, drawing, gardening, photography, crochet & cross-stitch.
I really enjoy single or multi-view cards of actual places, especially when they have the name of the city or country on them or something like that. So if you have those, its perfect for me. Single views of your city are actually my very favorite!
Cards that I really enjoy receiving are:
• Sports stadiums, arenas or sports themed (Hockey, Baseball & Football are my favorites, but ANY sport is welcome!!)
• City Views (Single and Multiviews are both welcome!)
• Mapcards (State, Country, City, Etc)
• “Old” or “Official” buildings (Castles, Churches, Universities, Clock Towers, Government Type Buildings, etc)
• Dogs (especially Cavalier King Charles breed - I have two of them and love them so!)
• Panda Bears
• The Beatles
• Beer (including ad cards)
• Flags (city, state, country, etc)
• History (especially World War II, Holocaust, US Civil War North OR South - ad cards for things like history related museums are great, I welcome them!!)
• If you live in Southern California (or maybe just have this card) - if anyone has a card of the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim baseball stadium and is looking for a good home for it, PLEASE send it to me because I would LOVE to have this card.
If you don't have any of the above, there is no need to worry! Please just pick a card that you would like to receive - I've actually had pleasant surprises and they are cards I wouldn't think to ask for!.
Life is too short to be upset by a postcard! :)
*** I am going to ask ONE favor to everyone who writes to me. If English is not your native language? Please. Do NOT apologize if your English is not good. In my opinion, anyone who attempts to learn another language is just awesome and the only apology one needs is for not trying. So to those of you whose English isn't perfect? I think you are awesome for writing in a language other than your own, please don't ever apologize for what we call "Stepping outside of your comfort zone" and doing something different. KUDOS!! ***