reson8s(or Remi_and_Janie) is a member in United States of America . She has been a member for over 6 years (2,262 days).
We are Remi (84) and daughter Janie (54). Remi loved to travel and visited many countries but can travel now only through your eyes and the lovely cards you send. If you happen to have a card like these for Remi, that'd be great:
- dancers or people in national costume
- famous sights or attractions of your country
- bicycling or bicycles. If you don't have a card, draw a bike!
- Sauna, sweatlodge, banya, spa, Kur
- Krampus, Perchten or Certa
- 3D (lenticular) cards
- politics (progressive)
- jellyfish, sea dragons, sea horses
- Hundertwasser, Afremov, Frida Kahlo
Remi loves to read and go on drives through scenic areas. We have her write about her experiences as a child in the Philippines during WWII. I am learning calligraphy and how to identify mushrooms! I work for a university in San Francisco, have a terrific partner and 2 kids, one grown and one teen. I ride a bike, load it on a bus and hop back on my bike every day to work. My bike ride is my favorite time of day, riding along the piers and their boats. It's so rejuvenating! I was selected Bike Commuter of the Year :-) https://bikeeastbay.org/bcoy_2013
Thank you! We all make Postcrossing the joy that it is!!!