My name is Holger. I am born at the border of the North Sea, but now I live in Berlin for long years. This is an interesting and exciting city!
I want to learn more about other peoples and countries. Postcrossing is another way of travelling.
Tell me something about you or the card you are going to mail. I am glad to receive your cards.
When I choose a card for you, I will consider your preferences and interests to keep you smiling.
Graphics, paintings, drawings are more interesting for me than just photos. But feel free to send a good photo postcard.
My interests and preferences:
- My collection of favourite cards (I have got all of them) may give you some good ideas
- architecture (stone and wood): castles, mills, lighthouses, bridges, churches, ...; Details: Windows, doors, ...
- music instruments, people using music instruments
- old cars, trucks, busses
- trains, railways, locomotives
- structures made of wood (framework, log houses, ...)
- historical ad posters
- maps, flags, heraldry
- from Finland: artwork by Kimmo Pälikkö
But I will also be happy to get a card as follows.
- everything which is typical of your country or culture (people, history, archaeology, art, sculpture, architecture, music, fashion, film, food, theatre, nature, technology, fauna & flora, ...)
- UNESCO World Culture & Nature Heritage
- National parks and monuments of your country
- minerals, fossils, plants, birds of your country
- porcelain, ceramics, tiles
- nice stamps on the card
Please do not send double cards (folded cards) in envelope. I prefer standard postcards (ca. 10x14 cm) stamped and written.
I scan every card I send or receive. So you need not scan the card you send me.
My avatar (may change some times): model Volkswagen 1500 saloon. Made in England 1968. Well-known trade mark series no. 15. I have a small collection of objects like my avatar.
Thank you and keep smiling!