redlynx(or Valerie) is a member in Russia . She has been a member for over 7 years (2,781 days).
Hi everyone! My name is Valerie, I'm 35 y.o. and I live in Moscow, Russia with my amazing family - husband and our 3,5 y.o. daughter. I love travelling, running, snowboarding, cooking, watching TV shows (Firefly, Castle, Doctor Who, Outlander and M*A*S*H are my favourite!), music (my latest obsession is Postmodern Jukebox), reading and horse riding. My special hobby is photography. I like tea and spicy food. My favourite colours are orange and violet. My favorite flowers are irises and tulips.
I love my cards written and stamped, and I prefer singleviews. I will appreciate any beautiful card you'd like to send me, and here's the list of cards which can make me extremely happy:
- maxicards (cards with matching or corresponding stamp on front side and first day cancellation)
- lynxes, llamas, huskies and basically all animals and birds :)
My daughter's name is Alisa and she LOVES bunnies, hares and rabbits, a card with them would make her extremely happy!
- route 66, wild west, cowboys, native americans
- food and drinks
- beautiful cityviews
- beautiful nature views
- watercolor paintings
- space, space stations, Earth from Space, planets, nebulas
- music cards and TV shows cards
- any unusial cards - beer coasters, oddly shaped cards and made from unusual materials cards - don't even hesitate!
But don't worry if you can't find a card fitting anything mentioned above :) I'll be happy to receive any card you choose to send me. Surprise me!
A word or two about your country or city on the card would make my day! Tell me, what you like most about them, how you like to spend your weekend, any tourist tips for visiting.
If there's a choice, please send me some beautiful and unusual stamps :) Special cancellation would be amazing! If you are from UK and you have a David Bowie stamp - I'd be thrilled to receive it!
Take care and be well!