My name is Radana, I´m 50+, single, whole life working in banking. I live in the north-eastern part of my country. My greatest hobby is definitely reading the books, then sports, visiting art galleries, museums and places of historical interest.
My most favourited postcards are:
- lighthouses, windmills, bridges (real photos or painted pictures)
- map cards (ancient not so much)
- painted or drawn views of towns, streets and sights
- lovely England´s cottages, nice typical houses of your country, doors, windows, cemetaries
- books (not book covers), libraries, bookshops, reading people, animals with books
- koala bears, llamas, kangaroos, real or painted cats (Rodionova, Dolotov, Makoto Muramatsu, Francien van Westering, cats with books etc)
- "Chronikkarten" from Germany or the Netherlands
If you don´t have any of my wishes, a single view of your town or nice landscape of your country will be always welcome.
Please don´t send me birthday cards in July :-)
For Postcrossers from Asia: I would prefer a view card from your country - beautiful nature, Japanese temple etc.
For Czech members: could you send me a single viewcard unwritten in envelope? Děkuji.
I shall really appreciate, if you take a look in my favourites and find a card for me here:
My favourites show the cards that I haven't received yet.
Please please don't send me Christmas, handmade or ad-cards.
I always try to send cards in accordance with your wishes, so I ask you kindly to respect my tastes too.
I ask you kindly to check my received official cards and my collections before sending your card to avoid duplicates. My main collections are to be seen here:
Now I am active nearly only in the forum and I am hosting Alternative RRs every month. If you want to receive more interesting cards, don ´t hesitate and join us!
I will be pleased when you send me the card with some writing about you, your hobbies, place where you live. You can tell me if you were in my country or what you know about it. You can also recommend me the book you like.
I would like to receive cards normal-sized, dated, with real stamps and not in envelope.
I am opened for private swaps, but I prefer to swap for cards from my favorites.