Hello! My name is Rachel, I am 23 years old and I live near Glasgow. I am a student at Glasgow University. I love to learn all about other cultures, and in the future I hope to travel all over the world. I also enjoy photography, reading, hiking, yoga, crafts and watching films.
I love all postcards that people send me, my favourites are tourist cards. I prefer my cards written and stamped please.
If you're looking for some ideas of what to send, I especially enjoy:
• landscape of somewhere in your country
• buildings and landmarks in your city
• people in traditional clothing of your country
• traditional things of your country
• traditional foods from your country
• events held in your country, e.g World Cup, Olympics etc.
• historical images of your city/country
• Greetings From by postallove (from country of origin) I already have Australia, Belgium, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Luxembourg , New Zealand, Poland, Russia, Serbia, Singapore, South Korea, Sweden, Switzerland,Ukraine and USA.
• Cute illustrations
• Artwork and Paintings
• Medical related things as I am a medical student
• If you are from Russia I would love a card with Cheburashka, Винни Пух, Ну, Погоди! or other Soyuzmultfilm cards :D (Please check my postcard wall though, as I have quite a few of these cards)
If you don't have any of these, don't worry! I know I will like any card you send! If you can I prefer cards to be written and stamped. Thank you so much!
More than the postcard itself, I would love it if you could write a nice message (I will understand if you cannot write well in English). Here are some ideas about what to write if you are not sure:
• about yourself, your hobbies, job, family etc.
• your favourite place in your town/ country
• your favourite book or movie
• the best place you have ever travelled to
• your dream travel destination
• any unusual traditions, festivals or food from your country
• a few words in your language (with a translation if possible please)
• or something totally different, that you think I would find interesting!
Si hablas Español, favor de escribir en Español. Estudié esta hermosa lengua durante cinco años en colegio. Lo siento para mis errores.
Thank you so much for your time, I appreciate every single postcard I receive.
Happy Postcrossing! ♥