I am Laura, come from Germany and I'm 17 years old (1999)! I'm sad that so few people still write postcards until postcrossing came :) ! At home I like to read novels, write stories, do calligraphy, do Henna tattoos on myself or friends :), be a Scouts (group and troop leader), to listen to Music, to listen film soundtracks(!!!) and watch good films! (on rainy days, with a lot of buiscuits and hot tea:D!!) I also collect stamps and postcards. But the most I love to be creative and draw/paint... And one of my favourite hobbys is to go out with friends taking acrobatic photos of us (which you can see on my instagram page, listed on the top) ^_^
I've got 10 budgies(or parakeets) and an aquarium :D. I live in a purple house, with a beautiful and colorful garden! Well, while it's not winter ;)
In April/May 2016 I went to South Africa for 4 weeks, working in a Children's Home in the Khayelitsha Township close to Cape Town! I can say I miss all "my" children! I really would want to adopt all of them! ^_^
It really was a worth it! I learned and experienced so much! :) I hope my little brother does a volunteer job there too, when he's my age! ^_^
Here are some suggestions for postcards, I like:
- Indian, oriental clothed women!!! :)
- especially tropical rain forest,
- nature (flowers, old trees (old olive trees),...),
- old fantasy characters (elves, dwarfs, gnomes, pixies,...),
- animals (all, owls, exotic animals (birds), cute pigs,...),
- night, and one of my really favourites: Moon pictures
- seasonal cards (Easter, Halloween (autumn-cards), X-mas (winter-cards)
- vintage Asian art
- tea, biscuit, sweets, cake,...
- children illustrations,
- doors, windows,
- Vintage Pin ups!!!! ❤️
- Inge Löök
- funny or cute black and white,
- I would like too, Christmas, Easter or Halloween... in season,
- HALLOWEEEEEEEEEEN CARDS! Always!!! Especially in Season!
It would be nice when you could write one sentence in your native language.
It would be nice hearing from you!
P.S. Fussel (means Fluffy) is my scouts nickname, so if you want to call me that, you may ;)