I currently breathing in the tropical country. I love reading and bring those books home then fill the whole room, watching football match of FC Bayern, enjoying MotoGP races, following BWF super series match, collecting coins and tickets, wearing classic red lipstick and dressed in black, adoring washi tape, sticker and city fridge magnets, prefer my black tea taste bitter with no sugar, and always mesmerized when my mailman come home bringing me some happy mails...
I'd be very happy to get cards with the following pics of :
- Unique material and unusual size card, shaped card
- Stadium of sport, FC Bayern München related, Russian World Cup 2018
- Vintage, retro, reprints, black and white, maxi card, watercolor painting, recipe, map, Anne Taintor
- Historical place, bridge, airport, harbor, station, public transportations, traditional market
- Sea views, wild lives, forest, winter, galaxy, planets, animal in their habitat
- Children books illustration, Boboiboy, Studio Ghibli, Makoto Shinkai artworks, or anything related
- Postcard of New Yorker, Vogue, Vanity Fair covers, GF, FOTW, WT, WOW series
- Illustration postcards like collections of Inge Löök, Irina Zenuk, Victoria Kirdy, Susan Wheeler, Mila Marquist, Marie Cardouat, Elsa Beskow etc.
But, don't feel burdening because of that very looong my favorite list, if you haven't own one of those just choose any good card you think will fit on me. I will always welcome anything happily that found on my mailbox :D
If English is not your native language, very please to write the card with your native language without translation. Just tell what languange you write on it, I'll be so much fun for me translating it by myself even it might need so long time to do. I really like my card fully written, just tell or doodle me anything :D
I love the beautiful and unique stamps as well, specially when you add many stamps on it, it's a jackpot! And I'd be very grateful if you send me a coin from your lovely country sticked on the card by using adhesive tape or washi. Also please write the date and weather, I really love to know about it. I'm kind of weather maniac, lol.
Well, such a long narrative isn't it? Hope you not getting tired reading it :D Have a nice day postcrossers! Let's spreading smiles everywhere...
p.s. A very beautiful video about Indonesia's tourism that won UNWTO's 2017 video competition for East Asia and the Pacific Region, you can watch it here https://youtube.com/watch?v=TT8J3wUX_YY enjoy!
p.p.s. expired and lost in transit cards then gone forever: a bit sad, but that's life. At least, I've tried...
И лэарн тхис, вант то хзлп мэ?