ppramithah(or Pradnia) is a member in Indonesia . She has been a member for 3 months (79 days).
Hello! My name is Pradnia, but you can call me Nia (it pronounced Nee-Ya). Iam a Medical Technologist worked at Anatomical Pathology Laboratory in Sidoarjo Hospital. Our work is dealing with body subtantial from surgical procedure, then examining its tissue through microscope to look for a sign of cell malignancy that leads to cancer. Sounds scary hahaha.
Reasons why I signed up Postcrossing beside of the needs to be connected with people around the world, is because I like writing and want to write more, answering questions or writing requests, or just simply sharing stories of my country and its culture. I also love reading though not an avid reader, I manage to read different books each months yet Harry Potter still be my favorites of all time. I am into photography and netflix-ing too hahaha, feel free to recommend me any good show!
As for postcards, because I want to make friends with all of you, just send me anything that REPRESENTS YOUR COUNTRY, is it a windmill, castle, temple, bridge, traditional clothing, national event, illustration, night view, or simply view of the city, anything. But sorry that I am not really into shaped cards, Christmas, New Year, Birthday, Easter, or ads Cards.
I believe good cards are not the matter most in Postcrossing. What matter is what written on the cards, so please don't just write "Happy Postcrossing" or "Greetings from (your country)".
These are few ideas that might help :
1. From all tv series that I watched, I am drawn into "Once Upon A Time" (just until Season 6) and "The Flash". Killian Jones and Barry Allen are my most favorite characters. What tv series are your favorite? Which characters of it do you like the most and why? (Oh I feel so fantasy lady hahaha, but I think fantasy is the great escape when you get bored with your daily life)
2. I hope someday I can traveling and discovering places around the world. If you like to travel too, can you tell me what country/place you want to visit the most and why? Or describe your favourite place in your country you often visit (it can be tourism place or simply good café)?
3. If you do like reading, you can tell me what is your currently read or maybe your favorite book? Your opinion about why you choose to buy that book in a first place? And if there space left, can you write me little quotation you found good from it?
4. Tell me how's your day going when you write the card. The weather? Song you humming recently? People you meet earlier that day?
5. You can describe me the picture of your card, its history, your personal experience about it, or anything.
6. Just go on with Monthly Writing Prompts, it is such a good challenge. You have to regularly check Postcrossing Blog posts.
Hope to hear from you soon, thanks for making time writing card for me, have a great life there!