We're Family from Moscow: father Andrew, mother Anna, 11-year-old son Sasha, 8-year-old daughter Nastia and 2-year-old toddler Lyoshik. Thanks to postcrossing we learn English, geography and national culture of different countries.
The main postcrossers in our family are Nastia and me (Anna). Especially Nastia!!! She writes some postcards to send and always glad to receive cards))))
Recently we also start to learn Spanish. So cards in Spanish are BIENVENIDOS!!! It's type of voyage for us. World is amazing!
We like postcrossing very much, and every postcard is wonderful surprise for the whole Family.
We prefer graphical cards more than photos. If you have such drawing card in your collection choose it for us please
Some our favourite themes for the cards:
*** CHRISTMAS cards for November and December make us HAPPY!
- books - fantasy (La passe miroir Christelle Dabos, Harry Potter, Tolkien, , Часодеи, Чароводье etc), adventures, girls books (Lindgren, Anne Catherine Vestley, Pollyanna, Nancy Drew, Anne from Green Gables...)
- famous illustrators (Kazuo Iwamura, Sven Nordqvist, John Bauer, Rotraut Susanne Berner, ...)
- Hayao Miyazaki - art, persons and cartoons
- watercolor sketch drawings - any theme, seasons, holidays.
- gems, jewels, minerals...
- guinea pigs, ballet, dance, ice-skating - for Nastia
- the Star Wars, LEGO, soccer and hockey - for Sasha
- art - ancient art, impressionism... modern art like Mirta Groffmann, Natalia Archakovskaya, Katie M.Bergeen
You can also take a look at my favorites.
We'll be glad to every postcard in our mailbox. It's always tiny magic.
In postcard please tell us funny story, fairy-tale, something interesting about place where you live, advice us to read kids book of your country, listen a song, watch kids cartoon or cinema, send us your favourite receipt (we like cooking very much). recommend the place to visit in your country (we like traveling). thank you in advance
P.s. our father collects coins from different countries, so we will be very happy if you put a coin on the postcard)))
Thank you very much for the time you spend sending us a card!