Hello my name is RILDA.
Do you know the country of origin of my name RILDA? I would like to hear about it if you do. It is quite a mysteryand I've only ever met one RILDA who spells her name exactly like mine. Are there any Rilda's where you live?
I live in Port Pirie, South Australia and have a son & 2 grand daughters in Melbourne and a son in Adelaide. I am divorced.
I love all books. My private book collection includes different denomination church hymn books. I like them with printed music, but I cannot play a note on any instrument!
I have a lot of postcards as I used to sell them on EBay and traded as 53possums. I didn't sell postcards sent to me by Postcrossing people.
YES ... I will enjoy ANY postcard you send to me. I like them written on and with stamps. If you know any good MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES I would enjoy that too.
My favourite topics are
- the town where you live - landscapes, seascapes, light houses, coastal views........but NO multi view postcards please!
- frogs, lady birds, insects, butterflies, - WILD birds, animals, reptiles etc
- WWF postcards - TAXIDERMIED birds and animals as seen in Museums
- cars, motorbikes, boats, aeroplanes, trains, trams, buses
- AUSTRALIAN WAR MEMORIALS in France, Belgium & other countries
- Orkney Islands - where my FOULIS ancestors came from
- Wolpertinger from Bavaria - unused ... for my son, Gareth
***** I do NOT wish to have any private swaps at the moment. Thank you.
***** Multiview postcards with lots of images are NOT my favourites.
I look forward to hearing from you very soon.
Best wishes from South Australia.