Hi! I am Diane from the capital city of the Philippines, Manila.
- I love to travel and to see things with my own eyes which is why I’m not a very big fan of photography or tourist/view postcards. I especially love traveling to Japan!
- I am a huge Disney fan and have been to all the Disneyland parks in the world. My favorite is the one in Tokyo! I haven’t been to Walt Disney World though so it is a big dream of mine to be able to go there. Although I love Disney, I’m not that much of a fan of Pixar, Marvel, and Starwars.
- I LOVE KAWAII!!!! I am in love with all cute things in general! I love anything in pastel, kawaii characters, Disney, cute food, illustrations by Utako Yamada, illustrated rabbits, etc.
- I started my postcard collection on September 2017.
My postcard collection includes the ff. themes:
Disney Store Japan 25th Annniversary postcards
Duffy and friends
Other Disney (especially characters with food, animals)
illustrated rabbits, teddy bears
cute animal drawings
KAWAII (Sanrio, San-x, Upcheeka, Minty etc.)
Hello Kitty and Mimi Japanese attractions series
The Bears’ School
Rilakkuma and Korilakkuma ʕ•ᴥ•ʔﾉ♡
food illustrations, honey, lemon, picnic, pancakes
Mitarashi dango -OOOO—
Sweet couple illustrations (boy and girl)
Belle and Boo
Karel Capek postcards by Yamada Utako
Japanese gotochi/ shaped cards
Please don't go into too much trouble to find a card to fit my collection. I would be happy with any card I would receive! Please don't worry, I don't throw away cards that don't fit my collection. I keep all cards I get :)
Also, please don’t say “sorry I don’t have anything on your list”... If you can't think of something to write, I would love to read a message about:
- your favorite food
- an interesting word from your language
- where you got the postcard you're about to send me
P.S. I register all cards when I get them!
I prefer to receive postcards written in an envelope if it does not cost extra for you ☺️