My name is Natalia.
I live in Novosibirsk, the biggest city of Siberia. My family is: my husband, our 28 year old son, and 2 cats.
I'm botanist, and I work at the research institute.
I like cards with:
- landscapes of your country
- sights of your country or native place
- animals - not only cute cats and dogs, but also wild animals, and insects, and spiders, and lizards ... and so on)
- plants and mushrooms
- sunrise and sunset
- rock music (The Beatles, Queen, Rainbow, Deep Purple, Nazareth, Scorpions...)
- railways, trains, stations...
Of course other postcards are welcome too.
And please write something about you, about your country or city, about nature of your locations...
If it is possible, without envelopes, please.