I'm Cyrielle, 28 years old, live next to the vineyard, in a relationship for 8 years but don't have children yet. I have 2 cats. I love them with all my heart. 🐱❤
I love to travel. My best trip is in Spain. My boyfriend and me went on a road trip by car. We traveled more than 5000 kilometers from the north of France to the south of Spain. 🌍✈ We were also in Malta and traveled the whole island up and down in car for 10 days. It's really a pretty country! ❤
I think that what I love above all is nature, beautiful landscapes, being alone in the world :) I like how nature changes over time, how nothing stays the same and everything changes. I love watching the seasons change. I love loneliness and enjoying the beauty of the world. I can stay for hours looking at a beautiful landscape and feel very small in this huge world.
What fascinates me above all is the sky. I love watching it day or night. I like the stars, the sunset, the clouds... Don't you find it extraordinary that the sky can be blue, pink or even orange? This is completely crazy ! 🌠🌟
I like to do my "bullet journal". Do you know what it is? It's an organizer where I can draw and paste a lot of things. A bit like scrapbooking. But with a weekly schedule!
I love to cook !! I try to cook what I don't know. My boyfriend is happy because we never eat the same thing twice in a month.
If you do not know what to write to me: write a memory, a wish, tell me something about your country, tell me a secret !
You make me happy if you send me a postcard with :
- Views from your city or country
- Animals (especially pandas, foxes, squirrels, felines .. And all baby animals too! Omg I love animals too much!)
- Nature and landscapes of the world (desert, sea, mountains, beach ... all you can find beautiful in the world)
- Monuments (explain what is it ?)
- Black and white
- Oriental postcard (mozaic, desert, door...)
- Cute postcard (illustration, drawing...)
- Sunset & sky (cloud, blue sky, storm...)
- Disney, Harry Potter, Marvel, Xmen, Pokemon
- Human face from around the world
- Christmas (in December!)
But all kinds of postcards are welcome.
PLEASE NO DOUBLE CARDS.
If we have similarities (or not) and you want us to send other postcards or email, I'll be happy to swap with you. I would like to build connections with people and become long distance friends or frequent penpals!
I can't wait to read your postcard !! 🤩
Happy postcrossing !