I'm Cyrielle, I'm 26 years old and I live in the North East of France.
I work in Human Resources in a champagne house and I love my job!
I am in a relationship but I don't have children yet.
I own 2 cats. They are 4 years old. A male and a female. I love them with all my heart.
I love to travel. I've been to Crete, the Canary Islands, Germany, London, Luxembourg, Spain, Tunisia and I love traveling to my country too.
My best trip is in Spain. My boyfriend and me went on a road trip by car. We traveled more than 5000 kilometers from the north of France to the south of Spain. We stopped in Zaragoza, Aranjuez, Malaga, Rincon de la victoria, Almeria, La isleta del moro, Valencia & Barcelona. It was wonderful ! If you live in one of these cities, send me a postcard from there please. It will remind me of memories.
I think that what I love above all is the nature, the beautiful landscapes, to be alone in the world :) I love loneliness and enjoy the beauty of the world.
I like to do my "bullet journal". Do you know what it is? It's an organizer where I can draw and paste a lot of things. A bit like scrapbooking. But with a weekly schedule!
I love to cook !! I cook all the time !! I try to cook what I don't know. My boyfriend is happy because we never eat the same thing twice in a month. I like Indian cuisine, oriental cuisine, Chinese cuisine, European cuisine ... and I love pastry (cakes, pies, ice cream ...).
I like watching TV shows. My favorites are: Desperate Housewives, Devious Maids, Shameless, Orange is the new black, The Big Bang Theory, Suits...
You make me happy if you send me a postcard with
- Anything related to FIFA World Cup 2018 Russia
- Views from your city or country
- Animals (especially pandas, foxes, squirrels, felines .. And all baby animals too! Omg I love animals too much!)
- Nature and landscapes of the world (desert, sea, mountains, beach ... all you can find beautiful in the world)
- Monuments (explain what is it ?)
- Retro postcard
- Black and white
- Oriental postcard (mozaic, desert, door...)
- Cute postcard (illustration, drawing...)
- Sunset & sky (cloud, blue sky, storm...)
- Disney, Harry Potter, Marvel & Xmen
- Human face from around the world
- Christmas (in December!)
If possible with nice stamps.
But all kinds of postcards are welcome.
Please tell me the temperature of your city and the date of the day.
If we have similarities (or not) and you want us to send other postcards or email, I'll be happy to swap with you. I would like to build connections with people and become long distance friends or frequent penpals!
I can't wait to read your postcard !!