I am 49, a language teacher with a 2,5-month summer vacation and happily married.
As for the card, please, send
- anything about native peoples of a place: Ainu, Samí, Inuit, Viking, American Indians, Maori, Inca, Maya...
- culture and art (dance, national costumes, local festivals)
- Great wall of China, pyramids, medieval buildings and castles or similar remarkable constructions
- the giant panda, koala, wombats, camels, tigers and such
woods and trees
-Unesco World heritage sights
- Easter, Christmas, Valentine's =)and such, birthday cards in May =)...
- pin-up and romantic
No pets nor farm animals nor self-made nor ad cards please!!
The words at the back of the card mean a world to me! If it's not more expensive for you, send the surprise in an envelope. That keeps the card in better condition.
Odotan kovasti postianne!
I look forward to receiving your mail!