I'm 29 years old and I live in Pori, on the west coast of Finland, with my husband and son who was born in May 2016. I would love to receive postcards addressed to our son (his name is Lenni). I'm sure he'd especially like to get colourful children's cards but anything is fine. It would be nice if you could write something for him, for example about you or your country or maybe a life lesson for him to remember. I'll store all the postcards for him to enjoy when he's older.
If you prefer to send a card to me, all postcards are welcome but here are some examples of what I really like:
- funny cards
- giraffes, penguins, koalas
- hearts and love
- children (especially babies)
- colourful and cute illustrations
- baby animals
- everything related to Australia
- beautiful landscapes from your country (I like nature more than buildings)
- cards by Virpi Pekkala
Please use real stamps and no envelopes if possible.