Hi, I'm Géraldine, I live in a small town on the seaside, not so far from Montpellier (south of France), with my lover, our 2 daughters,Lily been born in may 2009,and Alice, been born in september 2012, and a very fat cat.
I am a nurse, and I work in a psychiatric clinic for young people with psychotic disorders (and I like it !) I like reading (mostly contemporary novels, crime fictions and comic strips), cooking, cinema, crafts and I spend a lot of time (too much time,I'm afraid...) on the internet, searching beautiful images and reading blogs. You can find me here : http://pinterest.com/petiteg/ and here : http://littleg.tumblr.com/
These are my favourite type of postcards:
* Illustration, under all its forms , and Art in general
* Alice in Wonderland (I always loved this book, and it would be great to start a collection for my daughter)
* Vintage and Retro style
* Black and white photography
* "kawaii stuff"
* Old Movies Posters
* Funny cards, with a predilection for the "non-sense" and sarcastic humor !
* Cards edited by: Plonk et Replonk, La Marelle en Papier, Nouvelles Images...
If you can write something in your own language(with the translation please), it would be fun .
I don't mind if you send the card with or without envelope. I like the small details of the everyday life, this " small nothingness " which say often more than a long description on the personality, the culture and the lifestyle of somebody.So don't hesitate to write me something on your day, what held attention, what you saw, listened to or ate, what made you laugh or what moved you, what occupies your thoughts just as you write, even if it seems to you harmless.
I look forward to reading to you!