Hello there !
My name is Stéphanie, I am 24 y/o french archivist who works in Germany.
I registered on Postcrossing to get to know new cultures and be in contact with poeple around the world. I love this concept, it's great !
I am happy about every card I get it my mailbox, thank you so much for sending me one. If you get to choose, it would be nice to send me cards :
- of the city you live in, or your country with not so popular places to visit
- owls, cats, pandas, or any cute animal, even puppies if you like. Just no horses please.
- funny sentences
- black and white cards
- Books/libaries/famous quotes/famous authors
- Greetings from (Postallove) - Check my wall to see which ones I already have ! (At this time, I don't have any hehe )
- animes (One Piece, Attack on Titans, Fruits Basket, Black Butler, FMA or any you'd like me to discover)
- shows (Stranger Things, Gilmore Girls, Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, Friends, HIMYM, The Walking Dead, Sherlock, OITNB, Black Mirror, The Get Down, or anything you'd like me to discover)
- some random card from your last holiday trip
- Famous Women
- any card you like is a surprise to me
On Christmas, Easter, Valentine's Day, any other national or international day, I'll gladly receive postcards about it :)
You can check out my favorites as well, normaly I don't have any of those, so don't wonder if you send me a lovely card and I don't put it in my favorites, I'll always send you a thank you message to answer and be grateful about your card.
What I don't really like (but would never complain !) :
- Multi-view cards
- Max cards (I like to put them in a photo album actually)
- Creepy cards
- Political cards
If you don't know what to write on your card, you could write me your favorite book or your current reading, or the nicest place you got to visit, or just write something about your hometown or yourself. I'm happy with any text really.
Happy Postcrossing to you all ! <3