At the beginning of my way to Postcrossing I did not collect cards, but as time passed I get postcards from different countries. I really love the drawings American artist Charley Harper, Nederlands artist Fiep Westendorp, Finnish artist Inge Löök. Please help me to collect postcards of these artists. Thank you very much.
Hi! My name is Natasha. I have a daughter. My first profession is clothing cutter, but I work as an economist. I like to sew and do it in my free time and I like to knit, embroider, reading. This is a great way to forget about their problems. Postcrossing helps to travel and communicate with people. Postcrossing this is my window to the world.
I have a cat Marusya. I took her from the street. She has no breed. Marusya is black with white spots. This cat is very talkative. I love her so much.
I don't like greetings cards, multi-view cards and advertising cards. Sorry I am not a fan . No advertising, please.
♥ I like the beautiful stamps.
- old travel posters of cities, countries, national parks, etc.
- Bernard Kliban cats
- drawings Charley Harper (American Modernist artist)
- Fiep Westendorp' postcards
- Inge Löök' Old Ladies
- postcards - the riddle (postcards "magic eye", find the answer, solve something, find the differences...)
- Animals (no dogs, no monkeys, no dolphins, no swans,no squirrels, no insects.). Sorry!
- Interesting and unusual places in your country
- 3D cards (I mean those cards whose picture changes if you move the card)
It's all approximately. But I'll be glad to any card.
Thank you for your postcards and letters on them. Please write legibly.
Thank you ♥
st. Br. Lizyukovyh, 18 - 68