First: Please, DO NOT SEND POSTCARDS, STAMPS OR STICKERS WITH BUTTERFLIES OR MOTHS, even it is just a cute draw. Sorry about the all-caps, but I have a serious phobia.
I need to put this here because it seams some people don't read the profile. I'm sorry for all who does.
Hi! I'm Paula! I'm Brazilian and just to moved to Zürich, Switzerland with my husband, Wellington. We are together for almost 20 yrs, and have been married for more than 12 yrs now. We started postcrossing together, but since my English improved he gave me his approval for do it all by myself.
We love traveling and we try to do so in every opportunity available. So you could receive a card that is not from Switzerland or Brazil, because I always buy postcards when we travel. :)
We would love if you send us a postcard with:
- unique animals, flowers and landscapes from around you live (or where/what you like)
- pictures of places and people from your hometown are great! (although multi-view cards are not our favorites)
- vintage photos and vintage illustrations (all the great photographers are welcome)
- maps and cartography (specially the vintage ones)
- cute illustrations, patterns, funny quotes (colorful is great, too)
- paintings, sculptures or drawings made by artists from your country (or by someone who you like very much)
- cards with unusual shapes like GOTOCHI cards are quite cool.
But seriously, almost any card will make us happy. Surprise us!
Please, DO NOT SEND POSTCARDS, STAMPS OR STICKERS WITH BUTTERFLIES OR MOTHS, even it was just a cute draw. Sorry about the all-caps, but I have a serious phobia. This is why I said "almost" any postcard would make us happy. :)
Don't bother about the envelope! Just send the postcard stamped and handwritten. Those are the best ;). Do not forget to put the date in your postcard! :D
If you have the time, I kindly ask you to take a look at our faves, so you can have a feeling about our postcard taste. :) If you saw a card that I sent in our faves, we will be glad if could send us the same card back. :)
Happy Postcrossing! And very thank you for reading my long profile!
PS: Despite I'm living in Zürich I don't know German and I get some frustration when I can't read the card!
BRASILEIROS! Adoro a ideia de receber cartões do Brasil agora que estamos longe! Mas ficaria ainda mais grata se vocês pudessem evitar cartões turísticos.
Será sempre uma supresa boa receber cartões daí!