Hello! I live in South Florida with my two cats, Skyler and Scarlett. Most of my time is spent at work but the time I do have off is spent binge-watching Netflix shows, tending to my plants, or enjoying a cold beer. I enjoy going to museums, plant nurseries, and comedy shows. Recently, I've started learning how to play the ukulele. I'm not very good, but I'm practicing! I cross stitch on occasion and currently have two small projects going.
Subjects I enjoy:
- houseplants/succulents/airplants (e.g. tillandsia, money trees, pothos, echeverias, etc.)
- flowers (e.g. sunflowers, dahlias, hydrangeas, snapdragons, hollyhocks, peonies, etc.)
- cross stitch/needlework/crafts
- tabletop gaming (e.g. Catan, D&D, Risk, Dominion, etc.)
- large letter "Greetings from" cards
I'm interested in what you did today, what you have planned for the week, what you're concerned about, what you're excited about, what you're working on, or anything that comes to mind. I'd love to learn just a little bit about your world and your life. If you'd prefer to draw, please do! I'd love to see a little bit of your artwork.
I love any and every single card I get, so don't fret too much about choosing a particular one. The subjects are just suggestions. Send me something you'd be excited to get!