I'm 40 y.o. Russian girl married to an Iranian and take turns living between the two countries for now. I've also authored a guidebook on Iran. I have a tourism website about Iran - unfortunately Russian only (www.goiran.ru)
I'm very thirsty for travels and I hope to be able to see all the world.
- Your city/country highlights, UNESCO sites, architecture and other touristic things.
- MAPS (old, new, funny, self-made - any!)
- Books, writing, calligraphy, alphabet, anything connected with your language.
- Space: planets, stars, space stations, science fiction, etc.
- Miyazaki, Harry Potter, House MD, Game of Thrones, LOST
- DONKEYS and TURTLES/TORTOISES
- works of art, national clothes, etc. - everything connected with the culture of your country.
But of course all types of cards are welcome!
I also COLLECT STAMPS - you can either glue them on the envelope or put inside.
Also I COLLECT BANKNOTES AND COINS, including small eurocents from EU (they differ from country to country) and quarter dollars with pictures from the USA.
I am always open for private swaps for all these items.