Chcesz spotkać innych polskich postcrosserów? Zapraszam na forum http://www.postcrossing.houseofpostcards.pl :)
My name is Agata and i'm 28. I'm interested in music, books, history and travels - I'd love to know new people and new places. I'm fascinated by travelling by trains, hitch-hiking and mountain walking.
My nickname means "passenger girl" and it perfectly describes me, because i can't stay in one place for long.
I'd appreciate it if you could send me a postcard with:
- single views of castle!
- single views of mountains from your country!
- single views of your city
- single views of famous landmarks from your neighborhood or country
- single views of landscape from your area
- metro maps (i've already had Berlin, Budapest, Prague, Munich, Wien, Moscow, London, Cairo, Seoul, Singapore, Barcelona, Rotterdam, Paris, Hamburg, Washington, New York and Hong Kong)
PLEASE NO hand-made, funny and humorous, art, ad, cartoon, free, christmas or eastern, with children and flowers cards or home-made photographs. And please no cards with butterflies, because i'm terribly afraid of them!
You can take a look at my favourites in the gallery to get an idea, but I'm sure I will be happy with anything you send, which isn't on my "please no" list. You can also check my wall and website to see which postcard from your country i've already had.
I'll be also happy to receive your cards written and stamped & NOT in an envelope. And please, write something more than "happy postcrossing!", empty cards looks so sad! If you don't know what to write you can explain me what is on the postcard, share with me your dreams, hobbys, favourite film or music. Everything would be better than this neutral slogan.