My name is Paris. I am originally from China but I live in Boston, U.S. for school. I am a struggling college student studying music and I absolutely traveling! I recently got back from a study abroad program in Valencia, Spain, and I was fortunate to have traveled to many places in Europe, and learned about different cultures and languages. Although I am back to the States now, my mind is still out there, eager to know more about other parts of the world!
So here I am kindly asking y'all to share your stories with me! I am open to everything! What's a typical day for you in your city/town? What do you do for living? Any myth of your culture/country that you want to clarify? Tell me something that happened to you recently that's interesting. You can even write everything in your own language and give me the chance to google translate them!
All kinds of postcards are welcomed! If you don't know what to send me, here are just some ideas.
- Old Photograph of your city, but no collages
- Fine arts, duplicate art pieces or your original work
- Anything about music, and musical instruments
- Cats/kittens!! or Puppies!!
- Nature, like mountain view, beach, cottages, rain forest, etc.
- Christmas card if it's the right time of the year
- Vintage postcards
- City map/subway map/handmade treasure map
- Handmade postcards is welcomed as well!
Or anything else you think I will like! Surprise me!
Anyways, enough of me talking. Can't wait to learn the world from y'all and your postcards!!!
Happy postcrossing yoohoo!!