paradonym(or Konstantin) is a member in Germany . He has been a member for over 6 years (2,314 days).
If you doesn't pay more postage for a card in an envelope, I'd prefer cards sent in envelopes.
I'm Konstantin and I life in Oldenburg in Lower Saxony in Germany.
I'm commuting to Bremen to work in an IT-service company every working day.
I'm a big fan of cities like New York, London or Tokyo. Mainly because the cityscape is much more organized and structured and you can literally "feel" how life is proceeding just by being in the middle of a big city.
If you don't know what to send:
- big cities
- detailed cards with much information on it (like the waldo cards aso.)
- skylines (cities, hilly landscapes aso.)
- big buildings/towers aso...
- buildings designed by "Hundertwasser"
- everything from the USA ♥
- "views from above" - be creative
- pictures of your hometown
(take a look at my Favourites http://www.postcrossing.com/user/paradonym/gallery/favourites to get an idea about my preferences)...
Of course you can still send me other cards, if you have a message with it.
AD CARDS ONLY when there's a personal message behind it. So tell my why did you choose this ad card for me and why did you think it's special even if it's an advert.