papierowka(or Ilona) is a member in Poland . She has been a member for over 7 years (2,760 days).
I'm Ilona, I'm 21 years old and I live in Poland. I love reading books - I want to be an editor and that's why I study Polish philology.
You make me happy when you send any postcard to me ;)
If you can - please stick some low value coin to postcard (I try to do that with all my postcards), it's very nice to see other currency.
Thank you so much for every postcard!
Greetings from Poland/Pozdrowienia z Polski!
Please, write me some words in your language, I like learning new things :).
I really like:
* from rare countries (20th, 21th and further in number of postcrossers and send postcards in ranking) - show me piece of your world (nice single view, people in national clothes, typical animals etc.)
*food, cats (especially British and Russian shorthair), books, airplanes
*Leonid Afremov (I've got this one with Eiffle Tower), Inge Löök, blue cats by Irina Zeniuk,
*Alice in Wonderland, Harry Potter, Sherlock Holmes, House MD, Games of Thrones, Krtek, Moomins, Mickey Mouse and other Disney's characters, other cartoons, Picatso from PostcardFair (Cat Sherlock ♥),
* FC Barcelona and Camp Nou ♥,
* 30 Seconds to Mars and Jared Leto, Ryan Gosling, Christian Bale and The Batman, Superman, Johnny Bravo
* shaped postcards, gotochi, greetings from... postcards by Postallove sent from country of origin (I have: Germany, Belgium, France, Finland and Estonia - in this case I'll send you Thank You Card)
* something from my favourites
BUT IF YOU HAVEN'T GOT POSTCARDS LIKE THIS, SEND ANOTHER ONE :). It will be great too ;)!
Don't send me cards with advertising, Christmas and Easter cards.
And please write readable. Thank you.
If you are interesting in direct swap, don't be shy and just write, now I'm living in Cracow and have a lot of possibilities to buy unusual postcards ;).
PS Please don't worry, if you sent postcards two or three weeks ago and I still haven't got it. I'm sorry for delay but I study in Cracow right now and I come back home twice a month. I always register it when I'm at home, be patient :). And sorry - mine are usually sent from Germany - in my country stamps are terribly expensive, in Germany I can send two postards, in Poland only one - in the same money. Thank you for understanding.
If you are interesting in direct swap, please, see my album of postcards for swap ;) https://plus.google.com/photos/115324020930925912688/albums/6031098808314420033?banner=pwa