Welcome to my profile :) My name is Panka. I live close to Budapest (the capital city), in a small town called Diósd with my husband Dani and our dog. She's a Hungarian Vizsla, her name is Vanda.
I love to read books, take long walks in mountains or in fields, ride my bike, and I really like dogs.
I will be thankful for any kind of nice cards.
You can check my favorites for inspiration; my favorites are cards I've received and really like (or somebody received and I really like :)), they show the types of cards I like.
But if you don't know what to send, I can give you some ideas :)
- Carte Maximum (maximum cards, maxicard) on any topic make me very very happy, this is what I collect from all over the world. (A maximum card is a postcard with a postage stamp placed on the picture side of the card where the stamp and card match or are in concordance)
- Traditional costumes from your culture
- Nigh view any of your famous city in your country
- Anything from Inge Löök (I have 2, 8, 13, 14, 21, 45, 46, 51, 57, 106) Rina Zeniuk, Rolf Lidberg and Mauri Kunnas
- Red in black and black and white cards
- John Travolta, Antonio Banderas, Harrison Ford, Brad Pitt or other famous actor or actress
- Greetings from... series from Postallove (I have: DE, FI,)
- Tausendschön postcards
- Keep Calm... cards
- Christmas trees, Santa Claus, Elf or Dwarf, Winter landscape
- Famous fairy tale or famous illustration from your country
- Lighthouses, windmills
I love nice stamps on my cards, so if possible please don't put it into evelope. If your country has a Postcrossing-stamp - please, please use it! Thank you very much :)
I don't really like multiview cards, so if possible please send me one picture card, would be really appreciated, thank you!"
No free card please!
Please tell me something about you and your life! Suggest me your favourite book, film or music. I will try to find them. I got some very interesting suggestion.
Thanks for reading my profile!
I wish you lot of very nice cards and I hope your card will arrive to me soon :)
Happy Postcrossing :)