I'm Tiffany, i'm 29 years old. I own a small creative business and i'm in grad school.
I live in Weeki Wachee, Florida - my town is known for mermaids!
I am of Mexican, German, Swiss and Irish background.
Had to say goodbye to both of my Pomeranians this past year - Sofie and Teddy. I was lucky to have many wonderful years and happy memories with my pets. This is the first time in twenty years I haven't had a pet and the house feels very empty and quiet. They both had big personalities and I miss them a lot!
I love all your cards! I honestly hate how pushy people are on here about what cards to not send them. I will never complain about a card and I will never put up a list of cards that I don't want to receive - that's not what this project is about. If you insist that the card not be decorated with stickers and what not, I will decorate it twice as much :p
If I must put what postcards interest me the most
- book related cards, i'm an avid reader
- Christmas/Holidays - LOVE THEM! :)
- Feminist and anti-trump messages, believe in a world full of equality, acceptance, peace, love for one another
- ocean, beach, marine animals
- dogs - they are such a source of happiness for me still
- panda & other cute animals
- Maps, facts, landmarks - i'm a history buff
- Studio Ghibli, Sanrio, anything kawaii
- Comic books
- royal couples
but I appreciate ANY card that you choose to send me :) If the card makes you happy, it will make me happy.
Feel free to tell me a little about yourself or your culture. Feel free to write something in your native language if you wish. I'd like if you decorated your card with a sticker or your favorite washi tape if you are a crafter or anything you think would be extra special. I read a lot so feel free to recommend books to me or to tell me about your favorite book.