Welcome to my profile :) I love traveling all around the world, reading of course (I collect Agatha Christie´s books), hiking & nordic-walking and I really like cooking.
As I am really a bookworm, what about recommending me a book or tell me what book you have on your bedside table just now.
I´d love to receive cards of your town or of something TYPICAL for your country or region. It´ll be great if you write some curiosity about your region or town, and nice stamps are also welcomed
Other ideas of cards that make me happy (in random order)
- capital cities (singleview with the name of the city on the front)
- flowers and romantic gardens (especially I LOVE hydrangeas)
- tea and everything that goes with it(as I am a tea-lover)
- Hercule Poirot or anything connected with Agatha Christie
- books and libraries
- polka-dots, dotted things
- art (especially classics - Michelangelo, G. Klimt, V. van Gogh, C. Monet, A. Dűrer etc.)
- old bridges
- sailing ships
- Harry Potter
Thanks for taking the time to read through and also for choosing a card :)